Your Portrait Experience
Your photo experience is about creating precious memories and recording special moments. Sessions are tailored to your needs and interests. This includes a combination of posed and natural images. We aim to capture your personality and style. Sessions are fun!
We have photos of family members from 5 generations ago. These tell stories of the time and the person. Without having these photos printed, and passed down through the family, we would never have experienced these now. Printing your images is just as important for the people in them as it is for family and friends.
In general we spend about 8 hours per person/family from start to finish. Here is what is we do:
- Find out your interests and style to make sure your session and images match this
- Provide you with information and support to get ready for your session – what to wear/what to bring
- Prep before the session to make sure everything that is required for an awesome session is ready – ideas/props/location
- Travel to and from session, which lasts about an hour (unless we are having too much fun and then it is a bit longer!)
- Back up images and cull images so only the best ones remain
- Retouch and edit images to ensure they are the best they can be
- Show you the best images so you can choose your favourite, and any others that you would like
- Expertise from a trained and qualified professional photographer
- Top quality gear – cameras, lenses, lights…and the rest!
Book your session
Sessions can be booked for weekends and selected weeknights. Times book up quickly but we can usually find a time that suits. Try to pick a time that suits everyone who will be involved in the session. That gets tricky to fit in around school, work and extra-curricular activities. But we can make it work!
Session fees are $100 which covers my time for the session itself. This is required to secure your session time. An 8 x 10 print is included in your session fee. Additional products are available for purchase, and start at $200.
Before your session, we will get together to discuss exactly what you are looking for, who will attend the session, and what products best suit you. We will cover these key questions:
- What style are you?
- What do I have to bring? Bring your own items and accessories that tell us about you.
- What to wear?
- Where will the wall art go? What colours are there?
Your portrait session
Let the fun begin!
During your session we will create amazing portraits. Your personalised session will take from 1-2 hours. You will bring a selection of accessories and clothing so we can plan out the best session with you. Pack more than you need – we won’t use it all, but it is best to come prepared with plenty of options anyway!
You will be able to look at display options and choose what’s best for your home. Products are available look, see and feel. Everything available is ready to display.
Finally, before you leave we will book your design appointment so you can come and choose your favourite images and see how these will look displayed in your home. It's really easy to add your photo of the wall of your home so you can see in real life what your chosen image will look like.
This is when you get to see your images! Relive the fun of the photography session.
I will help you select your favourites, and what works best in which products specifically for your home. There are a range of products to suit every style and budget. All artwork comes finished and ready for display.
Matted prints start at $200, wall art starts at $400 and collections range from $750 - $3000, which can be purchased on a payment plan.
Choose your favourites
I use only the highest quality materials and products come with a lifetime guarantee. Finished wall art will be ready 4-6 weeks after your design appointment. I will contact you as soon as your products are ready for collection.
I love creating amazing images. They look great at my studio, but they look even better at your home!